Thursday, July 9, 2009

so, this was not part of the plan ...per-se

yeah I got a cold. Spent the day yesterday hiding out with the Yongs and really snoozed a bunch. It was crappy outside and I felt kinda lick yuck myself. So the cold meds have been pressed into service. Dinner at Jasmine's in Abbotsford (hor-fun fun) and up late catching up with Felix and Lay Kian. Today we head into Vancouver and ...surprise ...more food! At the Tropkia Excellent bah-kut-teh, malaichan eng-chai, keuh kak and ....oh I forget already! Now stashed in the Renaissance hotel (thanks Priceline) and getting ready for a snooze. Brad the valet has some route suggestions...favors Banff over Jasper. Again Lake Louise (sp?) comes up. The straight shot home is 2700 miles. At 300 miles a day, I've a 4200 mile budget starting Saturday. hmmm....
Perhaps a trip downstairs to snag the wifi connection and upload some old pics....

No comments:

Post a Comment