Monday, July 6, 2009

Seattle...whew

Almost wasn't sure if I'd make it. Comfortably ensconced at John and Carol Lyon's. You should see the view out the kitchen! Even got treated to dessert and a command performance in juggling. Anyway, I'm wiped out. Got to hang out with Jacob and Damien a little more before departing. Lunch first, then on departure...as if on cue... the GPS puked. I bumbled my way out of town and stopped at Wally World enroute. I should take a pic of the monstrosity tacked over the tach (!). Tomorrow John has graciously taken some time off to show the out-of-towner some of the roads in this here parts. eh I just noticed getting sniffly after an IPA. Could this be what I fear....an allergy to beer? It'd be disaster.


View duckie's road trip in a larger map

No comments:

Post a Comment