Sunday, July 12, 2009

vroom vroom





here we go scaling up glaciers! what a blast! Between the toys, the informative drivers... 'twas a good time. I think that is when I got my tan as well, cannot seem to explain how else I've the tomato face tonight.


Saw a bear today as I made my way back down 93S toward Lake Louise. The creature had its paparazzi about it. There was a logjam of monster RV-s and other vacation-mobiles abandoned by the roadside as everyone angled for the best shot. I declined to join in the fray, wishing the poor beast a better day. There's one gas station along the corridor of Banff and Jasper National Parks; approximately 50 miles north of the trans Canadian. Everything was priced with 'convention markup' , bring your own sack lunch.


In this splendid wilderness, I found myself still wanting to 'get away'.

No comments:

Post a Comment