Saturday, June 27, 2009

and so it begins!


prompt and early at the airport....forgot the wee duck (he's traveling cargo with the bike). My 6.2oz tube of toothpaste makes it past the TSA gauntlet. That's Kevin dropping me off at the airport in Pittsburgh. Bike should be there Monday and with any luck, I'll be with the Mehta's tonight. I had swapped fortune cookies with a new friend because we seemed to like each others (!).... but my gift fortune has been what finally kicked started this trip after years of wishing, wondering and waffling....


2 comments:

  1. When you get to The Peninsula (specifically Daly City), it's a must that you eat at Joe's of Westlake. Your life will never be the same if you don't. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool...thanks for the tip...we're thinking of a trip up from half moon bay tomorrow....

    ReplyDelete